Factors Impacting Your Cleaning Performance
- Ratio between sanitizer, detergent & towel
- Efficacy of sanitizer onto wiped surface
- Pressure applied during wiping
- Type & frequency of wiping action
- Nature & use history of surface
- Single shift or multi-day use (durability of towel)
- Wet or dry pick-up
Methods of Cleaning
When it comes to cleaning and sanitizing, your standard operating procedures will help dictate the appropriate towel to use. It’s important to consider the factors that impact the integrity of your towel from the amount of pressure applied during wiping, the concentration of sanitizer, the length of contact time, and the need for sanitizer compatibility, frequency of use and whether your towels require single-use or multi-day use. Chicopee Foodservice Towels offer a full selection of solutions for your needs.
- Spray sanitizing solution and wipe with dry towel
- Wipe with pre-saturated towel or saturate on-demand with towel in dispenser
- Soak dry towel in open bucket with sanitizer
- Fog mist or fumigate & wipe with towel (major outbreak cleaning)
We have incorporated the legacy Fiberweb business into our Chicopee range, expanding upon our Automotive knowledge to launch a range of products specially designed for the high demands of the aerospace industry.
As aerospace manufacturers and suppliers, you have told us about the increasingly complex issues that you face. Whether your goal is to lower defects, improve worker safety, or another performance measure, you need effective solutions for every aspect of your business.
Chicopee VERACLEAN delivers high-performance solutions for your daily wiping needs that are derived from our worldwide observations of best practices. Our goal is to help you achieve your definition of success every step of the way.