- Incorrect wiping processes and products can cause line shut downs and lower production speeds
- Poorly stored solvents can contribute to a higher level of VOC in the workplace which may trigger a line stop or break
- Very fine dust ingress on the body can go unnoticed and lead to much higher rework costs at the end of the process
- Our trained industry experts can offer a full line walk along with recommendations not only on wiping products but techniques and best practises
- We have experience of developing both tailored and off the shelf solutions that have been proven to reduce VOCs and therefore help increase available output
- By switching to one of our unique tack based products we can help you lower defects per vehicle by upto 25%
We have spent the last two years gathering feedback from our global customers so that we can design a range tailored to your needs.
As automotive manufacturers, you have told us about the increasingly complex issues that you face. The market is expanding globally, consumers demand more, performance targets are high, and competition is fierce. Whether your goal is to lower defects per vehicle (DPV), improve worker safety, or another performance measure, you need effective solutions for every aspect of your business.
Chicopee VERACLEAN delivers high-performance solutions for your daily wiping needs that are derived from our worldwide observations of best practices. Our goal is to help you achieve your definition of success every step of the way.