This Cookie Notice applies to the Chicopee website (“Chicopee”), a product line of the Berry Global Inc. (“Berry”) group of companies.
- Cookies – What Are They and How Do We Use Them?
We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our sites. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time, and can be used when you return to our site to help identify you or allow you to log in, or on other third-party sites to communicate to you via online-marketing channels. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of the site will be limited and you may need to re-enter your personal data when you register.
- Blocking Cookies
You do not have to accept all of the cookies used by our website. If you reject certain cookies, however, you may not be able to use some of the features of our website. Your browser may be configured to allow you to refuse or delete cookies or to be notified when a cookie is stored on your device. To change your web browser settings for cookies, you can follow the instructions in the help section of your web browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that by deleting or blocking cookies that are strictly necessary for the performance of our website, it may not function correctly and you may not be able to access certain areas of the website.
- What Do We Collect?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off without impairing the functioning of our website. They are set to respond to actions taken by you to make a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies include the following:
- Performance Cookies:These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated by third-party providers or immediately by us. If you block these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website, and will not be able to remember your preferences when you make subsequent visits. These cookies include:
Cookie Purpose Further Information/Links Duration/Validity _ga To count visitors and recognize patterns of behavior 2 years _gid To count visitors and recognize patterns of behavior 1 day
- Functional Cookies:These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly. These cookies include:
Cookie Purpose Further Information/Links Duration/Validity region To match user’s region to website language and available content 30 days
- Targeting Cookies:These cookies may be set through our website by partners. They may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not directly store your personal details but do uniquely identify your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. These cookies include:
Cookie Purpose Further Information/Links Duration/Validity act Cookie set by Facebook; this service is used to show you have “liked” our website on the Facebook social network Facebook can use this information to serve our ads on their platform https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ no expiration date c_user 90 days datr 691 days fr 90 days pl 51 days presence no expiration date sb 691 days wd 7 days xs 90 days 1P_JAR Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes 30 day APISID These cookies allow YouTube to collect usage information for YouTube hosted videos 717 days HSID These cookies allow YouTube to collect usage information for YouTube hosted videos 717 days NID These cookies allow YouTube to collect usage information for YouTube hosted videos 183 days OTZ Google analytics and G+ button usage 3 days S Google AdWords cookie no expiration date SAPISID These cookies allow YouTube to collect usage information for YouTube hosted videos 717 days SID These cookies allow YouTube to collect usage information for YouTube hosted videos 717 days SIDCC Google cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes 90 days SSID These cookies allow YouTube to collect usage information for YouTube hosted videos 717 days
- Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics works using cookies. Google Analytics cookies collect your IP address; however, because IP anonymization is used on this website, your IP address will be shortened (and therefore anonymised) as soon as technically possible and before it is stored or otherwise used in connection with Google Analytics. The anonymization process takes place within the European Union or the European Economic Area, except in exceptional cases, where your full IP address may be sent to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. We use the information collected by Google Analytics cookies to find out about how visitors use our website. Google will not combine the IP address sent by your browser in connection with Google Analytics, with other data. You can prevent Google Analytics cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at www.google.com.
- Marketing & Advertising, including on other websites
We may engage third-party companies to place and track advertisements on third-party websites. Like most advertisers, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. We place advertisements by developing and using our own marketing segments that may combine online and offline information about our current and prospective customers. In addition, we may use marketing segments provided by online publishers and network advertising companies. You may choose to opt-out of such internet-advertising campaigns by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out page at: www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
If you are an EU resident, you have certain rights in relation to any personal data that we process about you. These rights are set out in the Berry Global EU Privacy Notice for customers and business partners (including also website visitors) as available at http://www.berryglobal.com/privacy/eu-privacy-statement.