- Common Challenges & Solutions
- Case Studies
Common Challenges & Solutions
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ISSUES WE SEE FACED BY INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL TODAY
- The incorrect use of biocidal chemicals such as (Chlorine, Quats and Hydrogen Peroxide) is increasing the resistance of bacteria to such chemicals
- Some bacteria are not effectively killed or contained by using even the strongest disinfectant chemicals
- 93% of laundered cloths have been shown to still contain dangerous levels of bacteria that could trigger Hospital acquired infections (HAIs)
- Correct training and support for staff is vital, the Chicopee team can help educate and trains staff as well as showing them how innovative solutions can make life easier
- By switching to Microfibre Light you can remove 99.99% of bacteria mechanically, so you don’t kill them but pick them up from the surface, a far more effective method of cleaning for such bacteria as Clostridium difficile
- We can offer short term use products that match the cleaning ability of traditional laundered products but are designed to be disposed of after use, removing the risk of cross contamination or ineffective laundering
FCC APPROVAL AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY
LOOK AT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID
A WIDE RANGE OF TOWELS FOR ALL AREAS OF YOUR HEALTHCARE OPERATIONS.
We are working with Doctors, Professors, Infection Control Nurses and laboratories to understand the real issues affecting the Healthcare segment
By listening to and discussing with the key stakeholders we aim to deliver solutions that target real problems in healthcare that can be address with cleaning tolls and methods. This combined with our links to distribution and servicing allow us to create a balance between performance and cost at all stages of our developments.