Common Challenges & Solutions
CHICOPEE FOODSERVICE TOWELS OFFER A FULL SELECTION OF SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR NEEDS.
- Fast food restaurants are under increasing pressure to turn tables around as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality or impacting the customer experience. Traditional methods of wiping and spraying tables can be difficult and unpleasant for customers, and sanitizing cleaners are often not left on the surface long enough to kill bacteria
- The cost of waste disposal for foodservice business’ has increased dramatically over the last 5 years with higher taxes and cost to dispose of waste. This is a hidden cost of paper rolls often used in kitchens and bars. They also use a large amount of storage space and much of the paper is thrown away unused
- General multipurpose wipes lack bulkiness and are not heat resistant, making them unsuitable for many kitchen cleaning tasks. Also traditional cotton towels are not suitable for all environments, especially larger kitchens or mobile catering
- Chicopee SUDS overcomes these problems as a simple to use, but cost effective wet wipe for cleaning down tables. You add your own sanitizer to the dry roll and it creates a wet wipe in seconds. Quick easy dispensing and guaranteed dwell times to kill bacteria
- Switching to a more durable short term use product that can be used for multiple tasks can save time and money. Decreasing storage space and providing a more effective clean in less time. Great products to use are the J-cloth biodegradable, certified to be compostable and biodegradable and Microfibre Plus perfect for cleaning glass, stainless steel and touch screens in seconds
- Because of its high bulk and thickness the Multipurpose Super is heat resistant (250 °C) and therefore suitable for handling hot dishes. It is also absorbent and strong, ideal for use as replacement for a chefs towel
FCC APPROVAL AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY
LOOK AT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID
We provide a wide range of cleaning solutions for the foodservice sector, and it all depends on your needs. Ask us about our free on-site visits.
Whether you want disposable, reusable, durable or short term use products we can meet your needs. Our innovative new products can reduce the time staff spend on cleaning and provide superior results. Giving your staff more time to focus on your customers and improving your business.